|CALL FOR ABSTRACT AND PAPERS
Research papers are invited on any one of the given thrust areas. Papers should be submitted in accordance with the following guidelines.
- Abstract should be in English conforming to the MLA style of writing or the style of American Psychological Association and in .pdf or .doc file only.
- Abstract should not less than the limit of 250 words and should include title of the paper, name(s) of author (s), professional titles, e-mail addresses and contact number.
- Abstract should be typed in MS Office Word in Times New Roman, font size 12 in double space.
- All abstracts should be submitted through email only.
- A soft copy of abstract should be mailed on or before November 15, 2014.
- All received abstracts will be acknowledged.
- The authors of the short listed abstracts will be intimated by
November 20, 2014.
- On selection of the abstract, selected authors will have to submit the manuscript.
- The manuscript, typed in MS Office Word in Times New Roman, font size 12 in double space should reach us on or before
November 25, 2014.
- All tables must be consecutively numbered using Arabic numerals with appropriate titles.
- Footnotes should be listed consecutively in the text with super script Arabic numerals.
All papers will be placed before the conference committee which will short list the papers for presentation. Selected papers will be published in a special volume and one copy will be given to each contributor. The delegates will be given 10-15 minutes for presentation. All communication including submission of abstract as well as paper should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org